Re: Allen and Page feeds

From: Jill (news_at_REMOVETHISkintaline.co.uk)
Date: 07/07/04

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:05:16 +0100

Mary Fisher wrote:
> "Jill" <news@REMOVETHISkintaline.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I use the GM free mixed poultry grain because it's the nearest I can
>>> get to organic.
>>
>> They do an organic too according to my distributors list
>
> Sorry, forgot to reply to this point.
>
> I get my grain from Bardsey Mills because that's the only source of
> organic or GM free I can find reasonably locally. But they mostly
> cater for horses and if they had to buy organic in bulk it probably
> wouldn't be worth it. Perhaps I could ask next time I go. I certainly
> can't justify buying more than one bag at a time.

In theory if the place is being supplied bagged feed from Allen and Page
then they can get the organic. It partly depends on whether they have to
order a pallet at a time or if they can get mixed pallets.

--
regards
Jill Bowis

> Mary

Relevant Pages

  • Re: New weskit
    ... Mary Fisher wrote: ... One piece of cloth was far too good to use for a bag or cushion cover so ... Never try to teach a pig to sing. ...
    (alt.sewing)
  • Re: Attn: VP == No implication meant!!! ....Re: Very OT: Question for the Brits amoungst us
    ... Mary Fisher wrote: ... the laundry and leave them there for the staff to wash them, ... and just shove them in a bag. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: Allen and Page feeds
    ... >> I get my grain from Bardsey Mills because that's the only source of ... >> can't justify buying more than one bag at a time. ... > order a pallet at a time or if they can get mixed pallets. ...
    (sci.agriculture.poultry)
  • Re: I *fianllly* quit smoking again!
    ... <whole bag? ... Mary Fisher. ... I wondered something else, was it red or black licorice, and if it was ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: New weskit
    ... Mary Fisher wrote: ... One piece of cloth was far too good to use for a bag or cushion cover so this is what it is now. ...
    (alt.sewing)