Re: Sort of OT, but sort of not ???

From: Debra Schwinn (dmschwinn_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/19/05

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:48:49 -0800

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:45:48 +0100, nuele mersch <fowls@nuele-online.de>
wrote:

> Debra Schwinn <dmschwinn@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I know this is long...but you need all of it to answer my
>> question. I received this via my personal email today. Does this mean
>> that I will have to subscribe to continue as a member here? :(
<snip>

> Hi Deb,
<snip?

> You might want to look at
> http://www.newzbot.com/search.php?q=sci.agriculture.poultry
> to find other free servers for this group, or just
> http://www.newzbot.com
> for lots and lots of information on free news servers.
> Or just do a Google search for "free news servers".
>
> HTH
>
> Nuele (D)

Thanks Neule!

Deb

  • Re: Bring me the head of a maiden
    ... so I *will* be in Maidenhead next ... travelling down on the Sunday and travelling back up north on the Friday. ... accessing Usenet and personal email are pretty strict (i.e. not allowed at ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: CROSS-POSTING, OR MULTI-POSTING, OR NEITHER?
    ... Using your valid email address increases the likelihood that some news group poster will email you personally concerning a newsgroup discussion. ... I have had personal email from a few newsgroup posters and found it very enlightening, and often helpful. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Ping "Neb"
    ... >>of the GNU Public Licence? ... This is a personal email, which does not necessarily express the views or ... position of Highland Law Practice. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: IT ethics in the workplace
    ... >I don't know where is the best forum for this, ... <SNIP> ... Is personal email on company computers private or not? ...
    (comp.security.misc)