Re: Name That Parasite!

Sally Thompson wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:45:05 +0100, Christina Websell wrote
(in article <819m7qF9g1U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

"ernie" <ernie85017@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:KNsrn.31181$EE6.16920@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Never mind, I finally found it. They are tapeworm segments. Treating as we speak.
Where is everyone?

We are seriously missing Jill who is not posting for whatever reason.
I do have more than 20 years experience with chickens but I don't have the time to help like she did.
I will help if I can when I have the time.
Tina

I am in touch with Jill about something else. I meant to ask her why she wasn't posting here, so will do so. Perhaps she is just incredibly busy.

Tell her I'm missing her posts, and give her my best regards.

A L P
.