Re: Name That Parasite!

Sally Thompson wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:45:05 +0100, Christina Websell wrote
(in article <819m7qF9g1U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

"ernie" <ernie85017@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:KNsrn.31181$EE6.16920@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Never mind, I finally found it. They are tapeworm segments. Treating as we speak.
Where is everyone?

We are seriously missing Jill who is not posting for whatever reason.
I do have more than 20 years experience with chickens but I don't have the time to help like she did.
I will help if I can when I have the time.
Tina

I am in touch with Jill about something else. I meant to ask her why she wasn't posting here, so will do so. Perhaps she is just incredibly busy.

Tell her I'm missing her posts, and give her my best regards.

A L P

  • Re: Name That Parasite!
    ... we speak. ... We are seriously missing Jill who is not posting for whatever reason. ...
    (sci.agriculture.poultry)
  • Re: Name That Parasite!
    ... We are seriously missing Jill who is not posting for whatever reason. ... I do have more than 20 years experience with chickens but I don't have the ...
    (sci.agriculture.poultry)
  • Re: ????Dragon Lady???
    ... >>reason it's been done here, but it's not the only reason. ... Guess it is case dependant huh? ... >>> I have put a couple of people's real names on my Kook site who normally go ... because they've been posting my real name here. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: TALULA SIGNING OFF :(
    ... LC, Ruada and a few others feel that if a person is posting in ADH for any reason, they are druggies. ... group of people that really do care about those in this group and the new people that pop in to ask a question and leave. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • [OT] Top-Posting (was Re: wich is faster)
    ... IMO a posting should be a snapshot of somebody's thoughts. ... If you look at this closely, this is simply good writing ... everything I wrote above was with regard to your reason ... IMO this is the equivalent of having no quotations at all. ...
    (comp.programming)