Tips for beating the heat for your chickens

We ended daylight saving at Easter and by then autumn had made itself obvious. We have had some glorious days since then but most of them, it's noticeable in late afternoon how the temperature drops past the point where you can keep on working and ignoring the chill. No, now working a bit harder doesn't work :-)
It's the "put on another layer of clothing" season, in preparation for the "put on umpteen layers of clothing" season.

So this isn't something I was looking for, but remembering the recent discussions I thought I may as well send it on for anyone who might find it useful, reading how someone else has solved their "hot chick" problem!

http://happyhens.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-tell-if-chickens-are-hot.html

A L P

  • Re: The Euro at $1.55
    ... how come theres so many posts to this thread over Easter, isnt it a ... holiday outside UK? ... remove clothing to email ...
    (rec.travel.europe)