Tips for beating the heat for your chickens
- From: A _L_ P <hay.hell.pea@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:40:25 +1200
We ended daylight saving at Easter and by then autumn had made itself obvious. We have had some glorious days since then but most of them, it's noticeable in late afternoon how the temperature drops past the point where you can keep on working and ignoring the chill. No, now working a bit harder doesn't work :-)
It's the "put on another layer of clothing" season, in preparation for the "put on umpteen layers of clothing" season.
So this isn't something I was looking for, but remembering the recent discussions I thought I may as well send it on for anyone who might find it useful, reading how someone else has solved their "hot chick" problem!
A L P
- Prev by Date: Re: Magpie, squirrel or rat?
- Next by Date: Re: Magpie, squirrel or rat?
- Previous by thread: Re: Magpie, squirrel or rat?
- Next by thread: farmers dating