Re: Rat Documented Swimming 400 meters

mclark wrote:
> "Pauline M Ross" <pmross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > On the other hand, over at Indiana University, John Langdon wrote his
> > critique paper partly so that he would have some answer to give his
> > students who kept raising the issue.
>
> Here's one: http://tinyurl.com/977tt
> and another: http://tinyurl.com/c59k3
> and another: http://tinyurl.com/bs8ke
> and another: http://tinyurl.com/cvvof
> and another: http://tinyurl.com/88vek
>
> Here's a few other wet ape related sites:
>
> http://imprint.uwaterloo.ca/issues/100496/4Science/science03.html
> http://johnhawks.net/weblog/topics/pseudoscience/aquatic_ape_theory.html
> http://www.ediacara.org/ediacara2.html
> http://www.cincinnatiskeptics.org/newsletter/vol5/n5/misses.html
> http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=71811&goto=nextoldest
> http://naturalscience.com/ns/books/book12.html
> http://www.sfu.ca/~csmith/aat.html
>
> Daniel Dennett's AAT qip: http://tinyurl.com/b8ad7
> Review of Donna Kossy's "Strange Creations": http://tinyurl.com/dk934

And of course:
http://www.aquaticape.org/

(For Jois) the *Official* homepage of Lorenzo's PPCT:
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove/pliocats.htm

> It is refreshing to see you diving in to the defense of
> wet ape-dom, Pauline. I am at least able to confidently
> predict that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow,
> death and taxes are on their way, and somewhere there
> is a wet ape apologist hunkered over his or her keyboard.

4 days away in the bush & when I come back - nothing changes, except
possibly that Algis' paranoia deepens. A decade is like unto a day on
SAP...

Ross Macfarlane

The ability for self-delusion clearly knows no bounds.
Algis Kuliukas 13-Oct-2004

.