Re: Marie Jean Faucounau sues me for at least 8,487 Swiss Francs

From: Franz Gnaedinger (frgn_at_bluemail.ch)
Date: 11/14/04

Date: 14 Nov 2004 07:49:27 -0800

frgn@bluemail.ch (Franz Gnaedinger) wrote in message news:<2bf25455.0411132326.47020359@posting.google.com>...

Jacques Guy: thank you for your advice, but know that the case is
for real, I have to appear before the judge of the peace on November
24 at 15:45, together with Dr.iur. Marcel Rochaix.

Advice for people who are getting prosecuted by a Marie Jean
Faucounau grapheus Marcel Rochaix www.ekbt-law.ch / second part

If you have established your main argument, relax, and ponder
the implications of your point.

My main point is that the person who exchanged e-mails with me
as "Jean Faucounau" and the person who hides behind grapheus
are one and the same person. Moreover, the Jean Faucounau who
exchanged e-mails for a year with the former engineering student
of Paris; who published in the Yahoo archaeology group; and who
was excluded from a scientific forum, is again the same person;
while Richard Budelberger's acribic comparison of the language,
grammar, typography and even of the dialect involved in the
books by Jean Faucounau and the posts by grapheus suggests to
me that grapheus may also have edited Jean Faucounau's books.

grapheus claims to be considerably younger than Jean Faucounau.
Might he be Jean Faucounau's son, secretary, partner, hopeful
future heir? As such he could have compiled Faucounau's material
into three books, which he then could have published. Hereupon
he would have assumed Jean Faucounau's identity for propagating
the books; for writing e-mails to several people, including me
and the student from Paris; and for posting to several fora.

Getting little resonance, and being banned from a scientific
forum, he would have chosen the pseudonym grapheus, furthermore
he would have anonymized one of the Faucounau addresses (which
have still been working when I tested them a couple of weeks ago)
into grapheus@www.com - an address one can't reply to, and which
appears on a Google list for spamming and harassing.

Using his pseudonym and his anonymized e-mail address he can
shamelessly propagate those books, and molest me, and distort
my opinions, and the ones by Derk Ohlenroth, and provoke me,
and call me names, over and over again, for years now.

When I read Dr.iur. Marcel Rochaix's vitriolic indictment paper
against me, sent to me via the court, I recognized several of
grapheus's sterotypic replies to me. So it would actually be
grapheus the false Jean Faucounau accusing and suing me.

In past summer, grapheus called me a fou notoire, TOTALEMENT
ZINZIN, échappé d'un asyle, and so on, in fr.soc.histoire.antique,
believing I won't see it, but when I saw it and replied he boiled
of anger and absolutely wanted to know my true name (as if I were
hiding behind a pseudonym) and my postal address, and he told
Inger Johansson - who is almost moved to tears by the sad fate
of Jean Faucounau and the grandezza of grapheus who spends his
life in order to support Jean Faucounau - if only such a wonder
would happen to her! - well, grapheus told Inger that someone
will get a surprise ...

Now I got my surprise: I should pay at least 5,000 Swiss Francs
for satisfaction, plus 3,487 Swiss Francs for having caused
a decline in the number of sold copies of JF's books, and if
I won't pay I will get me a process that shall cost me at least
20,000 Swiss Francs or some 13,000 Euros or 16,000 US Dollars.

Of course _I_ am the reason taht JF sold less books, and not
the sad spectacle grapheus gave in sci.lang this year, senselessly
SCREAMING around in as much as five parallel threads on the
Phaistos Disk, to which threads, notabene, I did not contribute.

>From all this I infer that the person hiding behind grapheus
and "Jean Faucounau" might be craving for money while conceiling
his true motivation behind a noble gesture of helping a honorable
but sadly ignored old scholar to his long overdue appreciation.
The correct way of honoring him would be to proceed sincerely,
telling the truth, which would raise sympathy but probably cost
money instead of hauling some in, and so the person hiding behind
"Jean Faucounau" and grapheus would have chosen a seemingly
more promising way in terms of money: abusing several scientific
fora for shamelessly making propaganda for the books by Jean
Faucounau, the new Michael Ventris, while ridiculing other
opinions, especially mine.

Next time: pondering the other possibility, namely that the
person hiding behind grapheus actually is Marie Jean Faucounau,
born in 1926, a native French living in Luxembourg.

   Franz Gnaedinger www.seshat.ch

Relevant Pages