Re: Marie Jean Faucounau sues me for at least 8,487 Swiss Francs

From: Franz Gnaedinger (frgn_at_bluemail.ch)
Date: 11/16/04

Date: 15 Nov 2004 23:26:24 -0800

frgn@bluemail.ch (Franz Gnaedinger) wrote in message news:<2bf25455.0411151059.20d9502a@posting.google.com>...

Advice for people who are getting trapped by a Marie Jean Faucounau
grapheus Marcel Rochaix www.ekbt-law.ch / part four

I helped some people with the law and in court, in nasty cases,
and successfully. So consider well what I am telling you:
concentrate yourself on the main point.

Mine is the overwhelming linguistic, semantic, behavioral
and psychological evidence for the identity of Jean Faucounau
as we know him and grapheus. Dr.iur. Marcel Rochaix knows
who hides behind grapheus but can't reveal him, he says.

Now there are two possibilities:

A) grapheus claims to to be younger than Jean Faucounau. If so,
he compiled Jean Faucounau's material into books and articles
and wrote and perhaps still writes in Jean Faucounau's name,
or rather made and makes people believe he IS Jean Faucounau.
In that case he was deceiving me and others. I don't accept
such a deceit, and I feel entitled to call the person who
exchanged a series of e-mails with me five years ago a kook:
first I took him seriously, then he made me wonder, and then
he shwoed his incompetence: a member of the Linguistic Society
of Paris who can't help shouting; a professional mathematician
who is allowed to publish an article on Babylonian mathematics
or a related topic and asked me whether I had discovered the
famous Babylonian clay tablet YBC 7289 ... For members of
sci.archaeology who are not at home in math history: asking me
that question is much the same as if someone called himself
an expert on Vikings and asked Inger E. Johansson whether
she had discovered l'Anse-aux-Meadows. And as what would Dr.iur.
Marcel Rochaix hold me if I called myself a lawyer and asked
him whether he wrote the Lex Romana ?...

B) Marie Jean Faucounau and grapheus are the same person.
In that case we can rely on Aristotle: grapheus is a kook;
grapheus = Jean Faucounau; ergo Jean Faucounau is a kook.

Next time: a first lesson on the Usenet for Dr. Marcel Rochaix

   Franz Gnaedinger www.seshat.ch

Relevant Pages