Re: Marie Jean Faucounau sues me for at least 8,487 Swiss Francs

From: Franz Gnaedinger (frgn_at_bluemail.ch)
Date: 11/17/04

Date: 17 Nov 2004 02:08:10 -0800

frgn@bluemail.ch (Franz Gnaedinger) wrote in message news:<2bf25455.0411152326.7bec2388@posting.google.com>...

Calculating with Dr. Marcel Rochaix www.ekbt-law.ch

Please fasten your seat belts and don't you dare laugh

Summary of a passage on page 6 of Marcel Rochaix's indictment
paper against me: Many people are busy with the Phaistos Disk.
A website on the Phaistos Disk got 58,960 visitors on a single
day (really? not a Pamela Anderson site FG), and there are
about 18,700 publications on the same topic (the Phaistos Disk,
not Pamela, FG) in the web. One can justly assume that a majority
of the authors of those 18,700 articles would have bought Jean
Faucounau's book on the Phaistos Disk. Now one may assume that
about ten percent of those authors did not buy Jean Faucounau's
book because of me, FG, and this means 1,870 people less have
bought Jean Faucounau's book. The price of a copy is 17.39 euro.
Jean Faucounau earns 7 percent for each copy. So the damage
amounts to 2,276 euro (7 percent of 17,39 euro x 1,870 authors),
or, based on the 5 November exchange rate, 3,487 Swiss francs.

18,700 articles on the Phaistos Disk? Dr. Marcel Rochaix probably
means 18,700 entries, and those who publish on the Phaistos Disk
usually have more than just one page mentioning the Phaistos Disk
on their website. Moreover, Google counts also the quotes on link
pages, and so I guess those 18,700 entries represent a couple of
thousand authors only. Lets be genereous and say: 3,000 authors.
These authors favorize their own interpretations of the Phaistos
Disk, or school of archaeology, and seek information on the work
of their rivals or their opponents online, or then perhaps in
a library, but they usually do not buy their rivals' books.

If I'd publish a somesuch calculation in the Usenet, how would
I be called? a word that costs me at least 8,487 Swiss francs,
namely the above 3,487 francs plus a satisfaction of at least
5,000 francs, and if I am not willing to pay I shall have me
a lawsuit that will cost me at least 20,000 Swiss francs.

Jean Faucounau can publish his books and articles, and he uses
the scientific fora in the web for shamelessly propagating his
books, which is why his address jfaucounau@village.uunet.lu was
banned from an edu-forum, and his anonymized e-mail address
grapheus@www.com made it on a Google list for spamming and
harassing. He is selling books by shamelessly abusing several
scientific fora. Now, Dr.iur. Marcel Rochaix, would you please
calculate how much money Jean Faucounau grapheus made abusing
the Usenet for propaganda purposes?

I told Jean Faucounau how to join the Usenet, where he might
find other people to discuss with. I'd say he owes me a part
of the money he made via his propaganda in the Usenet. 10 %
of the alleged 18,700 authors on the Phaistos Disk did not buy
Jean Faucounau's book because of me. This means the remaining
90 % bought his book, again because of me, since I explained to
him five years ago how to join the Usenet. The 10 percent are
1,870 non-buyers, and the 90 percent are 16,830 buyers. Asking
a modest euro per copy, I expect a sum of 16,830 euro or 25,785
Swiss francs to be paid into the fund of Ruediger Nehberg's
campaign against excision in Islamic countries, based on the
Quran and supported by ever more Islamic authorities.

I published on the Phaistos Disk myself, in the Usenet, before
Jean Faucounau contacted me, and before he showed up as grapheus.
The Phaistos Disk belongs to everybody, not to Jean Faucounau
grapheus alone. I have the same right to be respected. I prefer
Derk Ohlenroth's decipherment of the Phaistos Disk, and I use
it as a window on the past - I open that window, so to speak,
and stroll around in a far away landscape and long bygone period
of time. That is my approach, for which I have good reasons. Derk
Ohlenroth of Tuebingen university wrote me several long letters,
attesting me a good eye, and an eros of understanding he wished
his pupils were endowed with. grapheus, Marie Jean Faucounau's
alter ego or speaking trumpet, is not respecting my approach,
instead he is making fun of me, ridiculing my views, molesting
me, stalking me, eclipsing my messages, and defaming me in every
which way since he showed up in the Usenet. I demand satisfaction.
At least 5,000 Swiss francs, to be paid into the same fund
(Ruediger Nehberg's campaign), or double as much, since I am
working outside of academe, without Jean Faucounau's possibilites
of publishing elsewhere, hence 10,000 Swiss francs for Ruediger
Nehberg's campaign; plus my expenses, until now 300 Swiss francs,
and four days of work, 200 francs each (a lawyer at Zurich charges
up to 450 Swiss francs and more for a single h o u r ), yielding
1,100 Swiss francs, to be paid into my personal banking account.

   Franz Gnaedinger www.seshat.ch