Re: "My Rotten Life" by Franz Gnaedinger

bogart.lloy_at_uwlax.edu
Date: 12/09/04

Date: 9 Dec 2004 08:30:55 -0800

Alan Crozier wrote:

[snip]

> I'm getting tired of Franz's life story. Now I'd like to hear a
happier
> story, the full details of "grapheus" or "fr.soc.histoire.antique" as
> his/her new name is, so that we can all learn the true nature of
his/her
> r elationship with Mary/John Faucounau.
>
> Alan
>
> --
> Alan Crozier
> Lund
> Sweden

Ah, a great idea INDEED, Alan! Do you think the story maybe
gets 'steamy' at the ends of the chapters? Onanism ya think?
Perhaps there's a small, velvet-draped room with candles and tawdry,
revealing images of 'The Disk'?

It could explain a lot, and inquiring minds want to know.

But lets leave this scene of the crime and continue with the analysis
at [alt.support.personality] and/or [fr.sci.psychologie], eh?
Lloyd
*****