Re: Why would anyone doubt Darwinian evolution?

David wrote:
On Aug 13, 1:36 am, Matt Giwer <jul...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To build cities so we could talk about archaeology unlike you.

The worst of your debunking attitude is that you lose contact with reality
because you wing it way too often. For example -

New Research Proves Single Origin Of Humans In Africa
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070718140829.htm

Now, let's see --- the editors of Science Daily listed this story
under ARCHAEOLOGY.

All hail the scientific authority of journalism majors. Long may the keep their sources secret.

Do you have your own private definition of archaeology that nobody
else in the
whole wide world knows much about?

I use the one arkies use not the one journalism majors use. Not the one you invented and blames on your relatives.

--
As pf July 2007, the Iraq war is costing the same as three nuclear aircraft
carriers every month. Never again question the cost of a carrier.

  • Re: Why would anyone doubt Darwinian evolution?
    ... To build cities so we could talk about archaeology unlike you. ... The worst of your debunking attitude is that you lose contact with reality ... I use the one arkies use not the one journalism majors use. ... carriers every month. ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Why would anyone doubt Darwinian evolution?
    ... To build cities so we could talk about archaeology unlike you. ... the Iraq war is costing the same as three nuclear aircraft ... carriers every month. ... -- The Iron Webmaster, 3841 ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Archaeology and anthropology
    ... Archaeology can not be separated from Anthropology. ... But it is anthropology not just in using tools to pound things but in shaping stones to improve their utility. ... And where the Spanish built their cities on top of the original cities they were usually smaller until modern times. ...
    (sci.archaeology)