Re: Thermoluminescence dating
- From: "Tedd Jacobs" <t...jacobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:02:32 -0600
"Peter Alaca" <p.alaca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
pmpo10000@xxxxxxxxx <pmpo10000@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On Oct 22, 11:33 am, "Peter Alaca" <p.al...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for posting that. It is very useful. Any hint whether such a
test was ever attempted with a megalith ?
it has been used successfully on glacial erratics and scarps.
- Prev by Date: Re: What is the evidence suggesting ancient contacts between South America and Easter Island?
- Next by Date: Re: How are large hewn stones dated ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Thermoluminescence dating
- Next by thread: CUBAN CIGARS......