Cleopatra, Mark Antony antiquities found

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/05/27/2256431.htm

"The discovery of Cleopatra's tomb would be the
biggest archaeological discovery in Egypt since
Britain's Howard Carter found the tomb of boy king
Tutankhamen in 1922."

David Christainsen

  • Re: Is tomb robbing evil?
    ... As several posts explained, ... Does the removal of items from the tomb help to protect others from ... By the way, you stated the alignment of the king, as ... Is stealing from a dead evil guy better ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Japan and the Koreas should just merge
    ... Ancient Tomb of Exiled Korean King Found in Japan ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: Subversiv syslöjd rides again!
    ... in all fairness it wasn't my little brother who decided to turn ... the bathroom into King Tut's tomb, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: The Kingdom of Lan-Xang: Precursor to modern Laos
    ... people to keep the tomb of our great king FaNgum, ... Siamese and Lao as well as Hmong and Mien hill tribes. ... first Lao principalities were consolidated in the 13th century ...
    (soc.culture.laos)
  • thank you and something Id like to see....
    ... China's famous horse-and-chariot tomb will soon be excavated ... China from the State of Chu. ... The excavation was formally launched in August 2006 after three ... "The great probability is that the tomb is of King Zhao of Chu, ...
    (rec.equestrian)