Re: Why do British archaeologists Destroy evidence?

GDenke wrote: <GDenke@xxxxxxxxx>

Why do British archaeologists Destroy evidence?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/earth/2008/06/23/scinean123.xml
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-06/ucl-bln062308.php
http://saesferd.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/beedings-pulborough/
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080623102544.htm
http://7thspace.com/headlines/285194/britains_last_neanderthals_were_more_sophisticated_than_we_thought.html
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080623/sc_livescience/neanderthalswerehightechfortheirera
http://www.alphagalileo.org/index.cfm?_rss=1&fuseaction=readrelease&releaseid=530260
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/06/23/neanderthal-tools.html
http://www.livescience.com/history/080623-modern-neanderthals.html
http://www.physorg.com/news133427782.html
http://www.open2.net/forum/showthread.php?p=23296

Why is BBC blocking Christ from Coming?

--
"JSprocket" <J...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Because the BBC is more powerful than God of course. God only created
the Universe. The BBC created Jeremy Clarkson.
--

Why do British archaeologists Destroy evidence?

  • Re: Flip
    ... > Bush claimed God told him to invade Iraq, Afghanistan: BBC ... > Palestinian state, the ministers said. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Flip
    ... > Bush claimed God told him to invade Iraq, Afghanistan: BBC ... > Palestinian state, the ministers said. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: Princess Diana: jurys verdict
    ... Fayed has now said that he is giving up and will leave it to God. ... that he invokes the princes William and Harry as one of his reasons ... BBC also refers to Diana as "Princess Diana", ...
    (alt.talk.royalty)
  • Re: RIP Peter Jennings
    ... >>>Sorry Larry, I didn't realise you had access to all the BBC channels. ... advancing Islam and repelling evil from Muslims". ... We read:"Kill those who join other gods with God wherever ...
    (rec.sport.golf)