Re: canon 300d IR?

I have no idea if it is IR capable, but I made a simple remote with about $8 worth of parts from radioshack. Of course, it has to be plugged into the camera, but that's ok for my purposes. Here is a link that describes how to do it. It is very easy to do:

Alternatively, you can buy one here for about $24:

Good luck.

Thanks, George. I've actually already made one. It just seemed like such a cool thing to be able to trigger the shutter without touching anything on or connected to the camera, and for only the cost of a universal remote.