Re: firsth time buyer

crazyworld wrote:
I want to buy a telescope. What shoud I know about them?
What can you recommend to me.
Thanks

Here's a beginner's guide. It will take some time to peruse, but it has lots of good information.

And I'm gonna beat Dennis to it :-)

http://home.inreach.com/starlord/

Shawn

  • Brussels Guide Recommendations
    ... Thinking of visiting your ancestral shtetls? ... Can anyone recommend a guide for an upcoming trip to Brussels? ... Connie Fisher Newhan ...
    (soc.genealogy.jewish)
  • Re: I need Advice
    ... you would recommend for a beginner to use as a guide for acquainting ... What product would you recommend for a newbie, Frontpage, ... I feel I would need a book of some kind to guide ... >> uploading the pages to my web site. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • travel merzouga excursions from marrakech and desert
    ... I hired a guide and our tour has ... Day 7 Ouarzazate Ouarzazate / Marrakech. ... Dawn does not have to say, I recommend you stay more than one day, ... to teach us a lot of things has really helped us on this trip; ...
    (rec.travel.misc)
  • Re: recommended reading?
    ... > What would people recommend I start with that ... > will guide me through the basics of Linux ... I wrote one specifically for Debian (or I should say with some ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Question for Simon Mason
    ... I am totally happy with the accuracy of the device and would recommend ... It seems perfectly reasonable as a guide. ... units of alcohol out of curiosity, not out of fear of getting nabbed ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)