Re: firsth time buyer

Take up bowling instead. All the balls are the same size, it doesn't matter
if it rains and you'll save a lot of money.

Doink

"crazyworld" <crazyworld@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I want to buy a telescope. What shoud I know about them?
What can you recommend to me.
Thanks

  • Re: COMING SOON: The new preacha
    ... it's a civil matter... ... but Adam lacks the balls... ... it's *you* that doesn't have the money. ... It doesn't take balls to sue or go to the police, ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • The marks, plants, and counsellings are all social and clean.
    ... the writer will sleep no matter how the ... balls. ... then we legally remain Sherry and Ibrahim's striped ... inland Diane until his delegate contracts eventually. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: A new year and the state of racing
    ... ("given no-one has any money"), it's pretty much pure speculation, and ... But again, no matter, here was and is my answer: ... They don't support that team to the same level as the old ... racing would've ceased, or been reduced greatly, as they were not only ...
    (rec.motorcycles.racing)
  • Re: What a bunch of fucking assholes
    ... Yep thoes Republicans are by trying to brake the unions. ... Hey, what's the matter? ... taxes, so that if you don't have a college degree now, you're on the ... After all, the gov't actually owns all the money, ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Anyone feeling daring?
    ... class no matter how you define it under specific circumstances. ... I wouldn't expect people who had made a lot of money to routinely defer ... South Africa mattered depending on where you were from - in Cape Town ... in Durban it mattered ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)