Re: The upcoming lunar eclipse

On Feb 26, 2:32 pm, "Starlord" <starl...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I understand that the moon will be in eclipse already and will be for westen
viewers almost out of eclipse. so your dead lout of luck.

Even if the weather forecast was anything other than dismal, the
eclipse will be over by moonrise here.

August is another matter: we'll have a ringside seat, though
dawn will interfere toward the end. Decent weather prospects
too.

Laura Halliday VE7LDH "Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: CN89mg pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W - Hospital/Shafte

  • Re: inhibiting comment reflow
    ... >and google with no luck ... ... how do I turn reflow on? ... I'm using Eclipse 3.0.2. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: inhibiting comment reflow
    ... >>help and google with no luck ... ... how do I turn reflow on? ... I'm using Eclipse 3.0.2. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Programming in C with debian
    ... since yesterday Im cheking all ... right now Im testing the eclipse... ... wish me luck and thanks ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lunar Eclopse
    ... Andy G writes ... eclipse, and that it for the night. ... better luck. ... COAA (Algarve) http://www.coaa.co.uk/index.html ...
    (uk.sci.astronomy)
  • Re: Eating before a time trial: thoughts
    ... weather forecast is warm, and with luck it will be calmish. ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)