Re: National Do Not Call Registry expiration coming up

"Joe S." <noone@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Are you aware that numbers listed with the National Do Not Call Registry
expire after five years? The NDNCR was started in 2003, so, expiration is
coming up and the telemarketers don't want you to know that your
registration will expire.

Don't believe me? Go to this link and scroll down to FAQ # 15
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/alerts/alt107.shtm

Here's the link so you can register your numbers again for another five
years:
https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

Thanks Joe!! Wasn't aware it would expire.

-Steve Paul

  • Re: Password settings in AD Policies
    ... will they all expire right away? ... but the next logon after expiration ... that box on some ID's after the policy is enabled. ... checkbox are NOT affected by any password expiration policies. ...
  • Re: Set Account Expiration Date for group in domain.
    ... Some of the users are members of group_2 and other users are members ... I want to have each user from group_3 get disabled his account every 3 ... I think you mean password expiration date rather than account expiration ... applies to all users (if their passwords expire). ...
  • Re: DFSMS and deleting expired data sets by management class
    ... I thought the expiration date in this screen was only populated if I put ... the MGMT class "expire non-usage" is used when the dataset ... DFSMS and deleting expired data sets by management class ... Secondary tracks. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Management classes and expiration dates revisited
    ... both the expiration date specified on EXPDT and defined in the data class for an SMS-managed data set can be limited by a maximum expiration date defined in the management class for the data set. ... I interpret this as, the 'expire non-usage' on a management class is the maximum period that a file will be kept, but if an EXPDT or RETPD is specified without exceeding the retention on a mgmt class, it will honor the EXPDT or RETPD. ... John Gilmore did some testing and determined that, when both fields specify something other than NOLIMIT, the EARLIEST date appears to takes precedence. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Password settings in AD Policies
    ... will they all expire right away? ... at next logon". ... Herb Martin, MCSE, MVPhttp://www.LearnQuick.Com ... Make the expiration longer than the oldest password initially.- Hide ...