Re: How Do Telescopes Magnify? School Level.

On Dec 17, 1:53 pm, Martin Brown <|||newspam...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
W. eWatson wrote:

I'd like to use it for 6-10th graders and some

No idea how old that makes them.

First graders are students who have just entered school, so they're
usually 6 years old.

That makes a typical 6th grader 11 years old, and a typical 10th
grader 15 years old.

John Savard

  • FOX Menudoes "5th Grader" kids
    ... "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER?" ... SEARCH FOR A NEW CLASS OF STUDENTS ... who will graduate from grammar school and head to ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: OT: Can We Please Invade?
    ... >visiting students that if U.S. forces were to invade the South American country, ... beating the crap out of a fifth grader because the fifth grader said ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: rec.food.cooking fan lurker help
    ... I can vouch that these UT students aren't ... exactly smarter than your average fifth grader. ... One of my sons was not accepted into UT's engineering department, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: rec.food.cooking fan lurker help
    ... exactly smarter than your average fifth grader. ... One of my sons was not accepted into UT's engineering department, and he graduated 3rd in his class of 650 students. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)