Re: How Do Telescopes Magnify? School Level.
- From: Quadibloc <jsavard@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 00:44:23 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 17, 1:53 pm, Martin Brown <|||newspam...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
W. eWatson wrote:
I'd like to use it for 6-10th graders and some
No idea how old that makes them.
First graders are students who have just entered school, so they're
usually 6 years old.
That makes a typical 6th grader 11 years old, and a typical 10th
grader 15 years old.
- Prev by Date: Re: British scientists' new "I pledge allegiance to global warming" loyalty oath
- Next by Date: Re: how do you photo an analemma
- Previous by thread: Re: How Do Telescopes Magnify? School Level.
- Next by thread: Re: How Do Telescopes Magnify? School Level.