Re: Maybe Stephen Hawking has a point? (evil aliens)

Chris.B:
In the meantime here's a comic to keep you amused for two more
millennia:

We Murkans don't need no stinkin' _foreign_ news stories to tell us
about the dangers of sin. We have our very own Mullah Robertson here to
explain how gays and the ACLU were responsible for 9/11.

Davoud

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm

  • eBay boycott
    ... In this topic, we discuss the free-market infallibility of eBay, or the dangers of a planned economy by a online monopoly. ... News stories here: http://tinyurl.com/2jm3pk ... [Google News feed, date sorted] ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: eBay boycott
    ... dangers of a planned economy by a online monopoly. ... News stories here:http://tinyurl.com/2jm3pk ... Google web search on the topic:http://tinyurl.com/2nzmfb ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: Guess what
    ... tying the knot at last after thirteen years of Living In Sin. ... Congrats:) ... The Dangers of modern veterinary life ...
    (uk.misc)