Tree Of Life' Has Lost A Branch

A reexamination of the base of the tree of life:

Tree Of Life' Has Lost A Branch
According To Largest Genetic Comparison Of Higher Life Forms Ever

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080121112642.htm

--
__________
|im |yler http://timtyler.org/ tim@xxxxxxx

  • Darwin Was Wrong (Apparently)
    ... Why Darwin was wrong about the tree of life ... Read our related editorial: Uprooting Darwin's tree ... time he published On The Origin of Species 22 years later, ... Without it the theory of evolution would never have happened. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Darwin IS Wrong (OBVIOUSLY)
    ... Why Darwin was wrong about the tree of life ... Read our related editorial: Uprooting Darwin's tree ... time he published On The Origin of Species 22 years later, ... Without it the theory of evolution would never have happened. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Hebrews, named by a Magdalenian double formula
    ... and his son Joseph the contributions of this ... a circle of a dozen poles around a pair of larger poles ... Replace the central poles by a tree of life in the middle ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Darwin Was Wrong (Apparently)
    ... Why Darwin was wrong about the tree of life ... Read our related editorial: Uprooting Darwin's tree ... time he published On The Origin of Species 22 years later, ... Without it the theory of evolution would never have happened. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Evolution increases the computational ability of organisms.
    ... the tree of life 550 million years ago. ... Have you seen Woese's famous branching tree of ribosomal RNA he used ... complexity, it doesn't reside in how those particular twigs expanded. ...
    (talk.origins)