Food in and Waste out pattern set up in infancy.
- From: Tom Hendricks <tom-hendricks@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:02:20 -0500 (EST)
Before I have suggested that breast feeding sets up a pattern of food
in and waste out. But how? This study may explain at least one way.
Breast milk sets up the small intestines : " The lining of a
newborn's gut is particularly vulnerable to damage as it has never
been exposed to food or drink. The new study highlights the importance
of breastfeeding in the first few days after the birth.... (and)
Scientists at Queen Mary, University of London have discovered that an
ingredient in human breast milk protects and repairs the delicate
intestines of newborn babies."
- Prev by Date: Lots I was saying before, I now think was wrong
- Next by Date: Re: Lots I was saying before, I now think was wrong
- Previous by thread: Lots I was saying before, I now think was wrong
- Next by thread: Indo-Korean Conference