Re: UNUSED URANIUM, PLUTONIUM, etc.

From: N:dlzc D:aol T:com \(dlzc\) (net_at_nospam.com)
Date: 07/14/04

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:17:21 -0700

Dear Mohammed Farooq:

"Mohammed Farooq" <farooq_w@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:66756669.0407140606.62712776@posting.google.com...
> Uncle Al <UncleAl0@hate.spam.net> wrote in message
>
> > One can only anticipate a (thermo)nuclear conflict between India
> > and Pakistan with a great sense of amusement and satisfaction.
>
> Not everybody is a sadist, replace "One" by "Al" in the sentence.

In the 1957 the US military dropped a nuclear bomb just outside of
Albuquerque. They didn't mean to, it just fell out. Good thing it wasn't
armed...
URL:http://www.40th-bomb-wing.com/lakenheath.html
... don't go there, it starts playing music...
<QUOTE>
A 10 megaton hydrogen bomb was accidentally dropped from a bomber in an
uninhabited area near Albuquerque, New Mexico owned by the University of
New Mexico. The conventional explosives detonated, creating a 12 foot deep
crater 25 feet across in which some radiation was detected.
<END QUOTE>

I think Al looks forward to more slapstick comedy.

David A. Smith