Re: help on acid base chemistry

On 7 Apr 2005 20:39:05 -0700, "quixotic" <miggy.wang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello all
>
>I'm a first year chem student and I am having trouble on acid base
>chemistry and Ksp and Kf and such. And I don't believe my assigned
>book really explains it well enough for it to click together. So I
>hope there are other books out there that could help explain it better
>may be in a way that is easy to visualize or go into deeper detail
>because I really want to understands these concepts.

http://www.shodor.org/UNChem/basic/ab/
http://www.visionlearning.com/library/module_viewer.php?mid=58
http://chemed.chem.purdue.edu/genchem/topicreview/bp/ch17/waterframe.html

Those should help. First three results returned in google for "acid-base
chemistry". :)

---
David Cross
dcross1 AT shaw DOT ca

  • Re: help on acid base chemistry
    ... >I'm a first year chem student and I am having trouble on acid base ... >chemistry and Ksp and Kf and such. ...
    (sci.chem)
  • help on acid base chemistry
    ... I'm a first year chem student and I am having trouble on acid base ... chemistry and Ksp and Kf and such. ...
    (sci.chem)
  • Re: "Crushes"...Harmless? Or playing with fire?
    ... Trent Woodruff wrote in ... lo looking for trouble, ... nature. ... chemistry part. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Question about shells.
    ... So numb that I've forgotton all of it over the ... > years - that's the trouble, if you don't need the knowledge then if slowly ... and I hated inorganic chemistry - give me a nice organic ... but i'm afraid my maths is absolutely ...
    (sci.chem)