Re: Why hydrogen does not have a neutron?

On Mon, 30 May 05 12:15:45 GMT, lparker@xxxxxxxxx (Lloyd Parker)
wrote:

>,;In article <20881-4298BCC4-152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>,; ol3@xxxxxxxxx (Oscar Lanzi III) wrote:
>,;>The notion that hydrogen doesn't "need" a neutron because there's only
>,;>one proton doesn't really fly. Even with no electrostatic repulsion
>,;>issue there is a net stabilization when a neutron is added. It comes,
>,;>of course, form the strong internuclear force, which also explains why
>,;>you can get two or more protons (with neutrons) togehter at all in other
>,;>elements.
>,;>
>,;>Given the right time under conditions that overcome the considerable
>,;>activation barrier, all protium (H-1) would convert to deuterium, and
>,;>beyond.
>,;>
>,;>--OL
>,;>
>,;Then why didn't it all just after Planck time, when there was plenty of
>,;energy to overcome it, and the deuterium we have now was formed?

Deuterium was formed in Planck's time??? Your grammar is absolutely
atrocious. Please take that sentence to an English teacher and ask
where you went wrong. You need some help and should consider taking
some remedial courses.

.