Why is pepsin not denatured at low pH?

Hello, I was going over my notes for biochemistry and something struck
me. Somehow pepsin is not denatured at the low pH of the stomach while
many other proteins are, any idea why this is?

  • Pepsin not denatured at low pH?
    ... I was going over my notes for biochemistry and something struck ... Somehow pepsin is not denatured at the low pH of the stomach while ...
    (sci.med.nutrition)
  • Re: Why is pepsin not denatured at low pH?
    ... I was going over my notes for biochemistry and something struck ... Somehow pepsin is not denatured at the low pH of the stomach while ... Pepsin is stable in acid but denatures at pH 6 and higher. ... acid residues like lysine or histidine, ...
    (sci.chem)