Re: polarographic analysis of organic compound- ANY help on this topic?

"deepak_jain" <deepakpresent@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,
one of my friends is doing research on "polarographic analysis of
organic compound", but unfortunately doesn't have internet facility. i
have, but i don't have chemistry background. can some of you gurus
help me with some link for further research on this topic. any link/
book name/any other help would be highly appreciated. he has done
Masters of Science in Chemistry, so he has post-graduation level
knowledge in chemistry.

Thanks a lot,
Regards,
Deepak Jain

one could do worse than to go to www.google.com and enter polarographic
analysis organic compound
in the text box, then hit search.

Alternatively, go to google scholar and do the same.

Michael

.