Re: MAKING CHLORINE FOR A POOL

Dear justme:

On Oct 7, 11:58 am, "justme" <jble...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the info, David.

In all my searches, I found that commercial pool
chlorinators require salt albeit the quantities are low.

I did wonder why the gas was just not introduced
into the water.

"Where Does The Chlorine Come From? What Is The Cheapest, Safest
Source Of Chlorine... As A Raw Material?"

 Perhaps it is not so readily absorbed by the water.

I really want to explore this.

henry's constant chlorine gas

http://pubs.acs.org/cgi-bin/abstract.cgi/jceaax/1986/31/i01/f-pdf/f_je00043a017.pdf?sessid=6006l3

http://www.brainmass.com/homework-help/chemical-biochemical-engineering/momentum-heat-mass-transfer/5562

David A. Smith

  • Re: Well known pyrotechnist Andrew Lanergan fatally injured
    ... Mr. Andrew Lanergan, one of the brightest of men, was the ... in their composition with chlorine salts and combustible ... hydrochloricacid gas. ... weights that nascent carbonic acid and oxides of nitrogen ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Chlorine Gas, Child-Borne Bombs Show Enemys Barbarity
    ... Al Qaeda's use of chlorine gas against civilians and use of children as suicide bombers highlights the terror organization's barbarity, a Joint Staff spokesman said here today. ... On March 23, Barbero said, Iraqi police foiled an attack in Ramadi that could have caused catastrophic casualties. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Thimerosal is Safe & Wholesome
    ... watch for and decide yourself how safe it really is. ... Thimerisal is not mercury, ... Here's a little about Chlorine, that essential element that is a big ... "...Chlorine gas, also known as bertholite, was first used as a weapon ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Introducing a new dimension........
    ... Chlorine Gas Sickens 356 in Iraq Bombing ... in the Sunni insurgent stronghold of Anbar province, ...
    (uk.politics.misc)