Question on what is produced and what is not

On trying to explain geoist theory to a skeptic, one of the objections
was this:

I had explained that what is nature given (land and resources) cannot be
owned in rational theory, because it is not created by humans).

APple trees can be owned, because if they were planted by a human, it
was thus made with human labor.

So, the skeptic asks whether an apple tree on his plot of land is his,
if it had not been planted by any human (ie it had been there when the
land was parceled out)?

On pragmatic grounds, I would say that the tree comes with the land and
belongs to the posessor of the parcel of land.

Any objections?

--
regards , Peter B. P.
http://titancity.com/blog , http://macplanet.dk

  • Re: Power Surges
    ... 860 pounds flat against witth no blowby against a sliding vane. ... 162 HP with a 48 inch rotor and a 2 inch pipe. ... If the AC gen wheel is a truck wheel riding next to the vane out on ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)