Question on what is produced and what is not
- From: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter B. P.)
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:52:39 +0200
On trying to explain geoist theory to a skeptic, one of the objections
I had explained that what is nature given (land and resources) cannot be
owned in rational theory, because it is not created by humans).
APple trees can be owned, because if they were planted by a human, it
was thus made with human labor.
So, the skeptic asks whether an apple tree on his plot of land is his,
if it had not been planted by any human (ie it had been there when the
land was parceled out)?
On pragmatic grounds, I would say that the tree comes with the land and
belongs to the posessor of the parcel of land.
regards , Peter B. P.
http://titancity.com/blog , http://macplanet.dk
- Prev by Date: Re: Currency basket index?
- Next by Date: Re: Question on what is produced and what is not
- Previous by thread: Re: Currency basket index?
- Next by thread: Re: Question on what is produced and what is not