Re: Phase lock loop 4046 ( band width)

hello
still now i am fighting with phase lock loop.

i tried so may way but
the loop is not stable

please give some link to find the loop filter value

  • FC15 annoyances
    ... After some fighting, I ... Logged into gnome 3 (everything else is more ... of a problem), there's a double loop of them, like two infinity symbols. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: processing a sequence
    ... (loop for sublist = (collect-sublist) ... return accum if not element = list.first ... if prev and element < prev ... James still didn?t show his Ruby one-liner that outperforms the Lisp ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Process notification
    ... As you see from prev. ... posts there is no obsolute user mode solution on how ... and then immidiatly terminated - your "monitoring loop" may not detect it. ... Vladimir ...
  • RE: Extreme beginner question on reading lines from a file.
    ... print FILEOUT "M98PPECK.SUBL1\n"; ... the 1st line is written into $prev. ... This code will fail if there's ... If it fails it returns false and the loop exits. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • copy error
    ... each time through loop ... It also returns a '1' which I dont not understand since it ... Shouldnt it be '0'? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)