Re: What is conversion factor?

"MRW" <mr.whatever@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1134490536.577137.123670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
>
> I was reading a datasheet from Philips and I encountered this:
>
> "The demodulator is also fully integrated. This has the advantage that
> no alignment is necessary. The demodulator has a conversion factor of
> 75mV at 22.5kHz deviation."
>
> What does the last sentence mean? I can't seem to comprehend it.
>
> Thanks!

Without knowing any background, it sounds to me like an FM demodulator the
puts out 75mV when the input freq is 22.5kHz off the center freq

--
Dan Hollands
1120 S Creek Dr

  • What is conversion factor?
    ... I was reading a datasheet from Philips and I encountered this: ... "The demodulator is also fully integrated. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: What is conversion factor?
    ... >> "The demodulator is also fully integrated. ... > puts out 75mV when the input freq is 22.5kHz off the center freq ... deviation around the carrier. ... that the demodulation process must convert a frequency difference [from ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)