Re: Two Bridge Rectifiers In Parallel

"Bret Cahill" <BretCahill@xxxxxxx> skrev i melding
news:1136736907.826965.158240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Two otherwise identical 2 phase ac sources are 90 degrees out of phase
> and you want to convert them to a single dc power supply.
>
> Is it possible to simply use two bridge rectifiers, one for each ac
> source and then connect the + output from one bridge to the + from the
> other, etc.?
>
> Assume the variation in dc voltage isn't an issue as it should be
> attenuated somewhat anyway.

Yes, you'll end up with a DC voltage with much less ripple :)

  • Re: Put and end to Game Resets
    ... It is this that causes many of the resets. ... voltage, once rectified and filtered, can easily dip below the dropout ... This is often aggravated by older bridge rectifiers that have increased ... transformer so that these dips don't occur. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Q: HH cabinet bottom panel voltages
    ... I have checked the bridge rectifiers and fuses - they are all good. ... "12V DC power supply sound board", measured voltage = 15,8 V ... Concering the "12V DC power supply sound board": ... When I replace this original capacitor with a new capacitor from GPE, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Two Bridge Rectifiers In Parallel
    ... Is it possible to simply use two bridge rectifiers, ... Assume the variation in dc voltage isn't an issue as it should be ... Bret Cahill ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: Tech: JD left flipper weak during Deadworld
    ... will check into the voltage and optos when I get ... BTW, I DID learn from Marvin's site ... that if the bridge rectifiers were going bad then it ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Bally PS hook up out of Machine ?
    ... GI voltages are about right, and the high voltage, like I mentioned, ... Steve Kulpa (cargpb10) ... thing is you know whether the bridge rectifiers have gone bad, ...
    (rec.games.pinball)