Basic Transistor

Hi guys,

I am trying to understant the meaning of quiescent state and
equilibrium. When is a transistor is said to be in the quiescent
state? How is the current in an unbiased p-n junction at equilibrium?

  • Re: Real time proof of Poyntings vector
    ... "Without the understanding of the meaning of "equilibrium" how does one ... We know balanced antennas have the same impedance between each side of ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: Basic Transistor
    ... How is the current in an unbiased p-n junction at equilibrium? ... In the quiescent state, there is no AC signal applied; ... The diode voltage drop cannot ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: Real time proof of Poyntings vector
    ... "Without the understanding of the meaning of "equilibrium" how does one ... interpret "comservative" or non conservative fields?" ... We know balanced antennas have the same impedance between each side of ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)