Re: Transformer Help

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:39:45 GMT, Jim Douglas
<james.douglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am looking to replace a transformer for a rechargeable razor which was
plugged into 220V by accident, not me the kid. It's marked

File:0326-3501-01
I/P 120V O/P 3.8V 110mA

Gooogle showed little and searching Mouser and a couple of others didn't
find anything even close?

Any help is appreciated. I still have to run to the local surplus
electronics store but they are closed today!

That's not a transformer, it's a power supply with a 120VAC input
and a 3.8VDC output which can supply 110mA into a 34.5 ohm load.
(Your razor.)

What does it look like and how does it connect to your razor?

--
JF

  • Re: easiest image backup system?
    ... When the kid starts to shave, get him his own razor or shaver, too. ... Regardless that the kids grows to the same size as the parent, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Detroit vs. Minnesota
    ...  Would this be the biggest upset since the 123 Kid beat ... Razor on RAW? ... You know, when Detroit got up 10-0, I allowed myself to believe for a ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Armstrong, girlfriend expecting baby in June
    ... Yep, he's miraculously able to sire a kid the usual way now, it's a ... Of course we couldn't apply Occam's Razor and figure ... it's the neighbors kid, which doesn't require a miracle, and happens ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)