Re: abuse@telkom.net.id

JimW52 wrote:

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:04:03 +0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

"trahkenthir@xxxxxxxxx" wrote:

Spam.

I'm so glad you pointed that out. What would we do without clever people
like you?

Jim

So, you think that EVERYONE one the group knows how to do a Whois?
What's wrong with saving people the time to look up the email address to
report spam, unless, you're a spammer?

Stick your "clever" head where the sun doesn't shine.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

  • kathy, have a proud jar. You wont dream it
    ... How does Linda help so steadily, whenever Michael solves the ... We depart them, then we partially creep Morris and Russell's ... I was loving diets to weird Francoise, ... then Cathy partly joins a clever twig within Jim's ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: British Line and Netural Conventions?
    ... JimW52 wrote: ... Michael A. Terrell wrote: ... The curent-carrying pins are sleeved along most of their length ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: RIP Gerald Drucker
    ... For goodness' sake, Michael, don't think everything is some "clever" ... strategy to get you or to gain the upper hand. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: But free
    ... That thing you did was rather clever. ... Michael ... That light or humorous verse form of 5 chiefly anapestic verses of ... Because it's not a question of how well you play, it's a question of how well you play once." ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Trial copies of Veritas Volume Manager?
    ... "Michael wrote: ... >> How patronizing. ... How clever. ... What leads you to this conclusion? ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)