- From: "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:00:40 GMT
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:04:03 +0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
I'm so glad you pointed that out. What would we do without clever people
So, you think that EVERYONE one the group knows how to do a Whois?
What's wrong with saving people the time to look up the email address to
report spam, unless, you're a spammer?
Stick your "clever" head where the sun doesn't shine.
Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to
Member of DAV #85.
Michael A. Terrell
- Prev by Date: Re: Convert ac to dc
- Next by Date: Re: Analog multiplexor help
- Previous by thread: Re: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next by thread: Re: Part numbers