Re: Why use Logo for businesses?

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 01:50:41 -0800 (PST), logobench3
<logobench3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Your company needs a physical recognition to display itself and that
is where the need of a logo design is felt. Logo is a good approach to
represent a business and also easy to remember.
http://www.logobench.com
Your logo needs to be exceptional that stands out in the market among
all the competitors. It assists the business by providing it a
professional look and helps your business to be memorable for the
customers easily. A professional and well designed logo conveys a
message to the customers that you are determined, credible and good in
providing your services.

Umm, your own logo could use some work. And your ad copy...

"We offer our clients not only with powerful corporate and branding
identities..."

"Throughout the process, we ask our clients to give us their feedback
concerning the drafts until the client isn?t fully satisfied."

"Conception is our speciality" indeed!

John

  • [Full-Disclosure] FW: Unique Logo demonstrates Personality of Your Business
    ... Unique Logo demonstrates Personality of Your Business ... If you need design service other than logo or corporate identity design, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • HELP??
    ... receive help from Igive and wish to display their logo as well as a link at ... the display function but when I upload the page to the internet the Igive ... Steve plus Ferrets mostly looking for a forever home and people to ... Check us out our business at www.tamart.com or our business of ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage)
  • Re: create logo for small businesses
    ... well i em doing a business of hardware repairing.. ... i dont have website or logo.. ... Newsgroups: alt.graphics.photoshop ... NNTP-Posting-Host: 202.70.156.52 ...
    (alt.graphics.photoshop)
  • Why use Logo for businesses?
    ... Your company needs a physical recognition to display itself and that ... is where the need of a logo design is felt. ... Logo is a good approach to represent a business and also easy to ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Why use Logo for businesses?
    ... Your company needs a physical recognition to display itself and that ... is where the need of a logo design is felt. ... represent a business and also easy to remember. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)