Replacement for HexSense FETSs

Hi,
In the past, for some switching assemblies, I have on occasion taken
advantage of the IR HexSense FET's. Big advantages at moderate currents of
not needing an external sense resistor, at the 'cost' of needing an op-amp
to generate a reasonably accurate current sense result, some drift on the
high current units, and care needed in the software to 'tweak' for
temperature effects. Typically using the IRCP250, at perhaps 20A.
Now looking at redesigning a board I made some time ago, using these, and
find that they are shown as 'Divested', by IR. They are available at
present, but are obviously not the way to go for a new design.
I found myself wondering what is being used to replace these?....

Best Wishes

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Beethovens 5th Symphony
    ... LvB's own presentation of the two symphonies seems to argue against that. ... IIRC, at the 1809 concert which premiered both, he opened the program with ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Does this apply to music recordings?
    ... One might argue that, in eliminating the need to attend a concert, ... technology further separates us from the "true" experience of music. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)