Re: SAD1024

On 2008-03-17, vincent.thiernesse <vincent.thiernesse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Andre Majorel" <cheney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
news:slrnftsvdn.vlu.cheney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They *do* have the SAD1024 (15 USD apiece).

http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=245

I apologize. I didn't see that.

No worries. I didn't catch the next-page link the first time
either.

Just so you know, some BBD chips are still in production.
Shanghai Belling have cloned some of Panasonic MN3xxx devices.
They are distributed by an outfit named COOLAUDIO. All caps, no
space, that wouldn't be hip enough.

http://www.coolaudio.com/

V3207 = MN3207 (1024 stages)
V3208 = MN3208 (2048 stages)
V3205 = MN3205 (4096 stages)
V3102 = MN3102 (clock driver)

No idea whether they can substitute for the SAD1024.

--
André Majorel <URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/>
(Counterfeit: ajekujuf@xxxxxxxx ysaseluj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

  • Re: SAD1024
    ... I apologize. ... No worries. ... I didn't catch the next-page link the first time ... some BBD chips are still in production. ...
    (sci.electronics.components)
  • Re: Oscars at the emergency clinic overnight
    ... I never feel so able to forget worries and troubles as on a horse, but the bills say I can't! ... I feel like the therapy ... But I am worried about leaving Pearl for the first time since diabetes and asthma rx and actually MORE worried about leaving picky eater, ... definitely this was generated by frustration over that. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Why did De Rossi do it?
    ... That wasn't his first time, in the after game interview he boldly said "I ... didn't want to hurt him", not a word of apologize (neither to US neither ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • "4.4.5 Insufficient disk space" error message
    ... I apologize if this is old news, ... I am at a T-Mobile "hotspot" using their WiFi with my own account. ... I've been using it for a long time, and it's the first time this has ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • (repost) problem with 840374
    ... I apologize if reposting this was unnecessary. ... I had a problem with this patch the first time I installed it, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)