Life of round DIN connectors ?

Manufacturers tend not to give a figure for the number of
insertions their DIN connectors can take. I've never seen one
fail but those don't tend to be the type you plug/unplug ten
times a day. Does anyone have data or experience with that ?

--
André Majorel <URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/>
"Buy in bulk, that's my advice." -- Lemmy

  • Re: Sale of Goods act - Replace or repair
    ... Whether Alex understands the nature of electronic equipment or not is ... Assemblies of parts can fail as a whole even though none of the individual ... had no obligations whatsoever towards their customers. ... manufacturers - especially internet ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: ot: USB 2.0 transfer rates
    ... manufacturers to avoid, or are they all much of a muchness these days? ... fail without warning too. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Life of round DIN connectors ?
    ... insertions their DIN connectors can take. ... fail but those don't tend to be the type you plug/unplug ten ... I've yet to have a plug fail, ... had the odd socket loose a leg from the mating part. ...
    (sci.electronics.components)