Re: PCB prototype vs small production run

On 24 Aug 2005 09:21:58 -0700, bungalow_steve@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>the board is fairly big >100 square inches
>
>so
>
>http://www.custompcb.com/index.html
>
>can't handle anything greater then 8x11, so thats out
>
>https://www.barebonespcb.com/!BB1.asp
>
>can easily handle the size, but no soldermask, no silk, no cutouts, no
>thanks. but their regular service handles all these, lets see $393
>proto (1 unit) not too bad, but production is $1802/25 units, thats 4
>times my quote, you can have them.

So you gonna tell us the boardhouse? or is your cousin doing it in the basement
fer ya...

  • Re: PCB prototype vs small production run
    ... the board is fairly big>100 square inches ... can't handle anything greater then 8x11, so thats out ... can easily handle the size, but no soldermask, no silk, no cutouts, no ... Prev by Date: ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: You CANNOT rock it out live with a 15 watt amp!
    ... And that's the gear I like - thats all. ... I hear yeah, and I know you're a good guy...it was just coming across ... Wife was in the basement and didn't notice for 2hrs. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Copying into ranges
    ... through List B, and any number thats in List A, I want to copy a new ... formula to the neighbouring cell. ... carlito_1985's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21390 ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Sump Pump , whats my best solution for power failure
    ... have to worry about this during a storm really since thats the only ... times a year the water table rises to the point where the basement ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: One less nutter....
    ... Thats my story anyway. ... I probably toot someone about twice a year. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.rec.driving)