Re: The squirrel, the fireball, and the explosion

Poppycock. You all missed the symbolism.

The wire is the timeline of man. The moving ball of fire is the
unprecedented acceleration of entropy, with the resulting explosion the
completion of all order to disorder.

The squirrel was actually a mouse which, if you have not yet realized, is in
control of everything.

Moral of the story: always carry a towel.

42.

.