Miniature variable (tuning) capacitor data sheets

Anyone ever come across or have a data sheet for a miniature variable
capacitor, you know, the type made by the likes of TOKO/SANESU for use in
analogue handheld portable MW (Broadcast) /LW radios. Almost invariably made
in Japan they were. I'm curious to look at one. TIA.

hobby_REMOVETHISelectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Miniature variable (tuning) capacitor data sheets
    ... > Anyone ever come across or have a data sheet for a miniature variable ... > capacitor, you know, the type made by the likes of TOKO/SANESU for use in ... > analogue handheld portable MW /LW radios. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Choosing a Crystal for a Microcontroller
    ... >> I did look in the Atmel data sheet. ... It gives a range of capacitor values ... But, the facts are, Atmel's data sheet doesn't mention crystal load ... capacitance or ESR, and it does give a range of capacitor values for each ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Miniature variable (tuning) capacitor data sheets
    ... Richard wrote: ... > Anyone ever come across or have a data sheet for a miniature variable ... > capacitor, you know, the type made by the likes of TOKO/SANESU for use in ... I remeber seeing some for the Mullard/Philips series (probably made in ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Capacitor esr and impeadance?
    ... the data sheet is the impedance at a specific frequency? ... Use an impedance analyzer like a HP4194A. ... a test jig that looks at capacitor characteristics with high current, ... fast rise time pulses. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: 555 timer circuit
    ... >> found the data sheet a bit confusing.thankyou in advance ... > There is a 555 calculator on my site that will work out ... > the times will be a litte longer due to the capacitor ... on a bilge pump on a boat.I guess i`ll have to put a smoothing ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)