What is the capacitance value of a condenser?

Hi

Can anyone tell me the capacitance value of a condenser used in a car
ignition circuit (across the ignition coil)?

Thanks

Naveed

  • Re: 1987 BMW 325 Central Locking System Issue
    ... locking isn't tied into the ignition circuit at all in these older ... and it will prevent the car from starting. ... it took me a while to unlock the driver's side door again. ... When the Central Locking System is engaged, will that shut down the entire ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: What is the capacitance value of a condenser?
    ... Can anyone tell me the capacitance value of a condenser used in a car ... ignition circuit? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: 1987 Honda Accord HELP
    ... All that happens is the started turns but the car will not fire. ... First check for spark when starter fluid doesn't work. ... a main relay but check the ignition circuit and make sure they have power. ... You broke a timing belt or ran a car with a loose battery. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)
  • Re: What is the capacitance value of a condenser?
    ... Can anyone tell me the capacitance value of a condenser used in a car ... ignition circuit (across the ignition coil)? ... microfarads comes to mind.... ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: What is the capacitance value of a condenser?
    ... Can anyone tell me the capacitance value of a condenser used in a car ... I am trying to get my ignition circuit to produce large sparks and thought ... that a condenser is basically a capacitor an I have lots of those. ... So you think that bigger capacitor will give you a bigger spark? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)