Re: WHAT IS ISLAM?

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:24:11 -0000, TomW <winterwhite9257@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Aug 3, 6:15 am, "Radiosrfun" <Radiosr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
asking
(with a little diplomacy) that they stop posting non-relevant content
to this group.

huh? ask for compliance from a muslim - oh, no! wrong universe!

  • Re: Religion, Science & Politics
    ... How do you as a Muslim see Reality as a whole? ... the Universe ... You appear to say that Democracy is inherent in Islam. ...
    (soc.religion.islam)
  • Re: Is the Big Bang Still Happening?
    ... Huh? ... Do you mean the size of the observable universe? ... > while we observe it. ... But then the ionization energy of hydrogen should change in the same ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Is the Big Bang Still Happening?
    ... Huh? ... Do you mean the size of the observable universe? ... > while we observe it. ... But then the ionization energy of hydrogen should change in the same ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: music is haraam
    ... Muslim can acquire scientific knowledge and accept it, there is no need to add, minus or amend anything from the Quran. ... When your fellow-britisher, a die-hard kind Stephen Hawking explains what happened in the first 9 milli seconds after the big bang, that would mean that universe can create itself following some scientific laws. ... That will mean all talks of Allah, God, Bhagwan having created the universe are ratshits, and all books that talk of a Allah, god, bhagwan who created universe are forgeries by creative cheats. ... Or would you let scientists move around ruffling their feathers for knowing something that is no more known only to Allah? ...
    (uk.religion.islam)
  • Re: Randomness from Westercon (Cost of Magic, As You Know Bob)
    ... Huh. ... I did that with other people's works, but my own doesn't really fit into that. ... I can pretend, and daydream, but that doesn't make the actual story part of the universe I dumped the stories and series I liked at least bits of. ... Making an entirely new universe means I have to start from bare-bones nothing, and run the entire gamut of Pains In The Ass involved in worldbuilding from scratch. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)