Re: LATEST TECHNOLOGIES AND INVENTIONS IN ELECTRONICS FIELD

On May 27, 12:59 pm, John Fields <jfie...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 09:25:46 -0700 (PDT), e-jaison

<jaisonins...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI EVERYBODY.can anyone help me by giving the names (or links of the
websites) of latest technologies and inventions in electronics
field?....its for preparing for a seminar.......

thank you ..

---http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=latest+technologies+and+inventio...

Yep, "After 50 years in electronics, Jim Raby believes the industry’s
greatest invention was not the transistor, but the plated through-
hole."

  • Re: Is General Relativity a useful TOOL or aesthetic ART?
    ... in that it wastes the resources of mankind. ... These include principles that do not have any immediate ... and discovered the diode that jump started modern electronics, ... Einstein's inventions compare to Edison's. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Is General Relativity a useful TOOL or aesthetic ART?
    ... is ART rather than a useful practical TOOL ... These include principles that do not have any immediate ... and discovered the diode that jump started modern electronics, ... Einstein's inventions compare to Edison's. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Is General Relativity a useful TOOL or aesthetic ART?
    ... is ART rather than a useful practical TOOL ... These include principles that do not have any immediate ... and discovered the diode that jump started modern electronics, ... Einstein's inventions compare to Edison's. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Americans are even bigger IDIOTS than I thought ! GOD trumps science.
    ... The US is no longer the leader in electronics if you consider who ... broadcasting, television, antibiotics, transistors, ICs, ... The US has tended to bring discoveries and inventions to practical ... Sharing techniques around the world - can only help mankind. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)