Re: LTSpice Error Massage: time step too small

Elk wrote:
Hello,

I try to simulate a circuit, but I always get an error message:

Analysys: time step too small; initial timepoint: trouble with
u3:mm-instance m:u3:1

u3 is a Mosfet IRF4905.

Has anyone an idea how I can solve the problem?

Show us your circuit! Post the .asc file, if it's not too big.
This kind of error usually indicates there's something dodgy
in your circuit; something that's likely not to work in a
real circuit either.

Jeroen Belleman

  • RE: requery in datasheet view PLEASE HELP
    ... I then put in the line DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord as shown below ... removed from the list) and not show the error message that items have changed ... the Circuit name. ... I have tried a me.requery and me.refresh with no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • RE: requery in datasheet view PLEASE HELP
    ... I then put in the line DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord as shown below ... removed from the list) and not show the error message that items have changed ... the Circuit name. ... I have tried a me.requery and me.refresh with no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: LTSpice Error Massage: time step too small
    ... initial timepoint: trouble with ... Look for a reason why the circuit might want to oscillate at some insanely high frequency. ... This sort of thing tends to happen when you have inadvertantly created an unstable numerical problem for the solver. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Voltage follower with a step function (need a design for one)
    ... , when I ran it, I got the error message ... with a ".asc" extension and it should run. ... Thanks John, this was indeed the problem, I changed the extension to ... advantage to the main circuit), I still don't understand what Ken ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Voltage follower with a step function (need a design for one)
    ... , when I ran it, I got the error message ... ".cir" is LTSPICE's filename extension for a netlist. ... Professional Circuit Designer ...
    (sci.electronics.design)