Re: LTSpice Error Massage: time step too small

Elk wrote:
Hello,

I try to simulate a circuit, but I always get an error message:

Analysys: time step too small; initial timepoint: trouble with
u3:mm-instance m:u3:1

u3 is a Mosfet IRF4905.

Has anyone an idea how I can solve the problem?

Look for a reason why the circuit might want to oscillate at some insanely high frequency. This sort of thing tends to happen when you have inadvertantly created an unstable numerical problem for the solver. It tries its best and repeatedly decreases the time step to try and get an accurate solution until it gives up.

Regards,
Martin Brown