Re: Photoetching and presensitized cc boards

On a sunny day (Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:31:51 -0500) it happened "Jon Slaughter"
<Jon_Slaughter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in <SDPGk.1959$fD.20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Anyone here have any experience with coating copper clad boards with etch
resist photo sensitizer? I brought some spray stuff from MG a while back
but it doesn't seem the same. It is clear and the presensitized boards I use
have a dark green coating. (not that it probably matters)

I have several unsensitized boards that I'd like to coat but I'm not sure
how difficult it is. Anyone have any experience with such things? or know of
a good photo resist to get that isn't hard to use?

Thanks,
Jon

Long time ago I knew somebody who just poored it on, and had the board rotate on
an a platter to spread it evenly.
Worked 100%.
.