Re: Death of Silicon (not silicone) Steel Transformers in Consumer Electronics?
- From: D from BC <myrealaddress@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:13:51 -0800
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:50:20 +0000, Eeyore
D from BC wrote:
Personally I reckon a fair few toroids are going to continue to be made
and EIs because they're cheap.
Sorry...neural damaged area.
Probably from that time I forgot to wash my hands after soldering and
linked my fingers after eating spare ribs.. :P
D from BC
- Prev by Date: Re: Very low noise JFET amplfiier references
- Next by Date: Re: Electric cars
- Previous by thread: Re: Death of Silicone Steel Transformers in Consumer Electronics?
- Next by thread: Re: Death of Silicon (not silicone) Steel Transformers in Consumer Electronics?