Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer
- From: "TTman" <pcw1.cad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:14:35 -0000
"Rick" <rike22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Same here. Word of advice.... forget 'No solder mask' and 'no overlay'.
"Dennis" <jon.dough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
pcbcart.com I have bought thousands of boards from them with no problem.
"Klaus Jensen" <klausjensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?
Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.
Small runs: 10-25 pcs.
No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.
Used by myself and others here. No problems, quality & service is good.
Communications is good.
12 day delivery standard, overlay and mask no charge.
You'll only save a few pennies.
I used to use pcbexpress in the USA for small runs ( without mask/overlay
cos it was cheaper) then I found pcbcart....
They have on-line price calculator and shipping calculator so you will know
exactly the cost, less Duty,Vat,Customs Clearance in your country.....
- Prev by Date: Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer
- Next by Date: Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer
- Previous by thread: Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer
- Next by thread: Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer