Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer

"Rick" <rike22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:jemlga$dio$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Dennis" <jon.dough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:fdadnWdPIIe18pPSnZ2dnUVZ_vydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Klaus Jensen" <klausjensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4f0e57bd.147062@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can anyone tell me, who are the currently preferred "economy" PCB
manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery?

Basic doubled sided. Less than 100 x 100mm in size.

Small runs: 10-25 pcs.

No overlay or mask. Cheap but nice.

Thanks,

Klaus

pcbcart.com

Used by myself and others here. No problems, quality & service is good.
Communications is good.

pcbcart.com I have bought thousands of boards from them with no problem.
12 day delivery standard, overlay and mask no charge.

Same here. Word of advice.... forget 'No solder mask' and 'no overlay'.
You'll only save a few pennies.
I used to use pcbexpress in the USA for small runs ( without mask/overlay
cos it was cheaper) then I found pcbcart....
They have on-line price calculator and shipping calculator so you will know
exactly the cost, less Duty,Vat,Customs Clearance in your country.....

  • Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer
    ... No overlay or mask. ... Cheap but nice. ... 12 day delivery standard, overlay and mask no charge. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer
    ... No overlay or mask. ... 12 day delivery standard, overlay and mask no charge. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer
    ... manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery? ... Small runs: 10-25 pcs. ... No overlay or mask. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Best small run PCB manufacturer
    ... manufacturers operating online with worldwide postal delivery? ... Small runs: 10-25 pcs. ... No overlay or mask. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Unknown transparency mask color -- how to?
    ... The bitmaps consist of an array of underlay images (which change during ... and an single overlay bitmap which is generally ... can safely draw white over the top of this and we can differentiate it in the mask. ... Any pixels GDI touches will have their alpha components knocked out, so all you do is after having drawn the ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi.graphics)